Vermiculite Grade 3, 100 Litre Bag
***This Product is Available By Quote Request ONLY – Being bulky it needs a specialised freight Quote.
Wait time after order is confirmed is approx 1 week before this product is shipped.
Vermiculite Grade 3 uses…
- soil conditioner: for heavy soil, mix up to a half with Vermiculite creating channels that aerates the mix. It helps to achieve plant growth. For sandy mix, adding vermiculite will allow the mix to better hold the water and air needed for growth.
- Great for seed germinating or cutting propagation.
- Exfoliated vermiculite is also used as a growing media for hydroponics
All our prices include GST
- Vermiculite is used by wholesale nurseries and plant growers all over the country.
- Horticultural vermiculite is processed with massive heat that expands it into accordion shaped pellets composed of multiple layers of thin plates. It will not rot, deteriorate, or mould and is enduring, odorless, non-toxic and sterile. Read more at Gardening Know How: What Is Vermiculite: Tips On Using Vermiculite Growing Medium https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/garden-how-to/soil-fertilizers/vermiculite-growing-medium.htm
Manufactured in Australia
We love supporting Australian businesses. That’s why when we found this item manufactured in Australia we jumped at the opportunity to support them.
Nursery and Garden Supplies
Nursery and Garden Supplies is a family owned and run Queensland business. Our goal is to provide you with the best service, highly competitive prices and the highest quality products.
We kindly request that all bank transfer payments are made within 2 days of making your purchase.
WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO HELPING YOU REACH YOUR GOALS IN GARDENING AND LANDSCAPING ANY WAY THAT WE CAN!
Please note: This sale is for the product stated only, any other item which may be pictured is not included, but may or may not be available separately on this website.
Pick-up welcomed from Burleigh Heads for local buyers.